Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Help! Real Player changes the screen resolution of my computer every time it pops up.?

Okay. I've tried and tried to figure what's wrong with it but it's making me mad now. You know how the little promotions come up on the side of your computer from Real Player on movies music and etc...? Well anytime the little thing pops up my whole screen resolution changes from 1280 X 800 pixels to 800 X 600 pixels. And every single time I have to go and change it. After I change it, if something new is clicked: like let's say I click a new song to listen to it changes for a moment to the 800 X 600 then back to the 1280 X 800. It just takes a while. But that's after I've already changed it the first time. Does it make any sense? It's faairly new lab top and I've run pretty much all the freakin' virus checks you can. The thing is that it's only with Real Player. Am I just crazy or does someone know what I'm talkin' about?Help! Real Player changes the screen resolution of my computer every time it pops up.?
I had the same problema dn was getting so frustrated I unistalled it and now use windows media player. LOL I am so impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment